Spirited Dialogue: Episode 2 of Data-Driven: Leveraging Data for a Superior Digital Experience
In Episode 1 of our Spirited Dialogue data strategy series “Data-Driven: Leveraging Data for a Superior Digital Experience,” we were joined by Sunil Sharma, our subject matter expert on data. We talked about the value of a good data strategy and utilizing it as an enabler for business strategy.
In Episode 2 of the series, we explore how we can convince an organization that they need a data strategy and ways to build a good data strategy. Here is the TL:DR of the episode:
- Organizations must have a good data strategy to successfully achieve their business outcomes
- A good data strategy should be Specific, Practical, Comprehensive, and ever-evolving and must drive towards enhancing the overall experience for the customer
- We want our data strategy to be ambidextrous–both offensive and defensive–for success
- Most importantly, your data strategy should be strongly aligned with your business strategy
- And finally, we need to have a data-driven operating model to be successful
Hope you enjoy the video, and as always, please share your feedback/comments below, and also any topics that you would like us to cover in this data strategy series. Cheers!